Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let's give the devil a heart attack.

In class we talked about how how often as Christians we are so used to be the per cautious Christians the ones that sit back and play it safe our whole lives and don't actually do something daring for God.


Well i don't want to fall into that type of Christian anymore i want to be the crazy Christian.

The one that will do something insane for God.

I wanna be a person who is different from everyone else & everyone around me can tell I'm different.

I'm tired of playing it safe and not doing anything for God.

What's the difference between me and the people I'm surrounded by everyday who aren't Christians? What do people see in me that is different than them? If I'm listening to the same music everyone else is listening to or watching the same movies, what makes me any different then them?

Why is it so hard for us to actually step out in our faith and show we are different?

God didn't put us on this earth for us to play it safe. He's looking for someone to stand up and say okay I'm going to be different, I'm going to stand up for what i believe in. I'm not going to be afraid to step up to the plate.

I wanna be someone who gets up and all Hell trembles at the thought of me stepping outside to go win some souls for Jesus Christ!

I want the devil to be terrified of me for a change. Yea the devil has power, but with God guiding me and Him on my side I have a heck of a lot more power then him!

God is looking for the dream chasers. The people who have those crazy dreams and are willing to chase them and not be afraid! I wanna be one of those people!

God is looking for someone to lay face down and cry out to Him everyday and ask for the strength to get through the day. Someone who asks on a daily basis for the opportunity to speak out to someone in need.

God's looking for someone who will stand out..I'm ready to be one of those people

the question is.....

 are you?

SHOUT out to God with a voice of triumph. SHOUT out to God with a voice of praise.

God says He can't hear you and you need to shout a little louder.

He's there he's listening to every word you say. The enemy has been defeated.There is nothing holding you back!

What are you waiting for?

Let's give the devil a heart attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment