Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The end

Today was our last Life Formations class and honestly it's an emotional time for me because it's a time i know that this year of Master's is coming to a end and in a way I'm ready for and in other ways I feel I'm not.

I've learned so much over the past few months of Master's and honestly the Life Formations class was my favorite class and it was probably the class I learned the most in. God really stretched me in this class and Al was so amazing at teaching it and was so good and really putting things into words that we could understand and relate to.

I am really going to miss a lot about this school year. Especially a lot of people, including all our teachers because they each left a special impact on my life. This semester God has really been able to open up doors for me to see new things which is what I've been waiting for.

I was very stubborn in the beginning of this semester just trying to get through day by day not really living to see what God had in store for me. But, God revealed a lot to me over just this past month that I never even knew about myself and it's stuff I'll hold onto the rest of my life.

So I want to personally thank Al for teaching life formations, you have no idea how you and the way you taught that class changed my life. I've grown in so many ways. Thank you so much! Your class was definitely my favorite.

This semester has changed my life. God has revealed so much to me we'll see what He has in store for next school year whether that includes coming back for a 2nd year of Master's or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment